Who we are
‘We’ are Doctorcall Ltd. Our head office and registered address is 47 Nottingham Place, London, W1U 5LZ.
Company Registration Number: 02352745
At Doctorcall Ltd, we want you to be confident that your information is kept safe and secure with us and understand how we use it to provide great care and a more personalised experience.
What information do we collect about you?
- Personal data that you provide such as such as your name, age and contact details when you contact us through our website, by phone, email, post, face to face or social media.
- Information collected from our website – e.g. IP addresses and browsing behaviour from our website and any supporting apps you may use (please see more in our cookie section)
- Basic recruitment information such as your education, qualifications, identification documents and right to work confirmations if you are applying for a position with us. More information on this will be given at the time of application.
- Basic information about you such as your name, date of birth, postal and billing address, telephone numbers, next of kin, GP practice
- Information about your health and wellbeing, treatment and care. This may also include information about your marital status, ethnicity and sexual orientation and results of X-Rays, scans and laboratory tests.
- Video images if you use our video consultation service
- Bank information for payment (this is retained by our third party payment service)
- Your employers details (if we are providing occupational health services or providing them with a medical report)
- Your health insurer where applicable
- Information from compliments, complaints and incidents
- Your feedback and contribution to our client questionnaires and surveys
Information from other sources
- We work closely with third parties in the delivery of our healthcare services, including those providing pathology services, sexual health services, scans and X-rays. We may therefore, receive information from them relating to your health and care such as referrals, reports and test results.
- We may also receive information about you from who third parties which provide technical support, including payment services and analytics. This could be confirmation of payment for your health and care services and information about your browsing behaviour on our websites and supporting applications.
How will we use the information about you?
This section explains how and why we use your personal data:
- We need to process your personal data to manage our services, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and you, to provide you with information or services you have requested and to help you with any payments or refunds you may require.
- To ensure that you receive the best possible care, your health record will also contain more sensitive information and reports about your health including details of any appointments, illness, tests and other treatments you receive. This may be shared with those who have a legal and legitimate need to see it to support your care.
- We may share minimal and relevant non-medical information within other organisations in order to provide effective information technology, financial, legal and governance support.
- We use personal or anonymised data to monitor how effective our services are and to make sure that the treatments and services we provide are meeting the needs of our clients.
- We use your personal data to send you our newsletters and information about products and services, which you may be interested in if you have given us consent to do so. You can opt out of this at any time.
- We may use your personal contact details to notify you about changes to our service.
- If you purchase any products or services via Doctorcall.co.uk, you will be required to provide the following information:
1. Mobile number
2. Email address
3. Date of birth
4. Preferred contact method
5. First Name
7. Billing Address
8. Delivery Address
- You may also choose to provide us with additional information (e.g. your company name, if applicable).
- The details you provide during the purchasing process are collected for the sole purpose of processing and delivery of your products and services. Additionally, we may contact you after your products and services have been delivered to ask you to review your experience. You will not be added to any mailing lists without your permission, and we will not send you any correspondence that is not related to your order.
- You will also be required to provide some personal information in the course of completing a booking or form. This information is collected for the sole purpose of processing your booking or enquiry. Again, you will not be added to any mailing lists without your permission, and we will not send you any correspondence that is unrelated to your reason for getting in touch.
- We try to ensure that all personal information we hold is accurate and up to date. We hold this information securely and in accordance with the relevant laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You may choose to register an account on the Doctorcall website. Please note that you are not required to register an account if you do not wish to do so – to make a purchase without creating anaccount, simply select the ‘Continue without Registering’ option at the checkout stage.
If you choose to create a user account, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Email address
- First name
- Telephone number (optional)
- Password of your choice
All of this information is held securely and will not be shared with any other companies. The information you submit during the registration process will only be used for purposes directly related to your account and any orders you place while logged in.
Our mailing list
When you submit your details to Doctorcall, you will have the option to join our mailing list. Subscribers are sent promotional emails containing product information, special offers, and other updates from Doctorcall.
Once subscribed, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’link that appears in all of the promotional emails we send.
If you give us permission to add you to our mailing list, we will never share your email with any unaffiliated organisations or send you any emails that are not relevant to Doctorcall.
Like many website owners, we used Google Analytics to anonymously monitor traffic and user behaviour on our website. This tool does not collect any personally identifiable information. However, if you do not want to be included in our Analytics data, you can opt out of Google Analytics using this browser add-on.