Voucher Activation FAQ
Why is my activation code not working?
- The codes use upper and lower case, so please ensure you’ve entered it correctly.
- Ensure you don’t have any spaces before or after the code, as this can cause issues.
- If your code includes ‘I’ it could be a capital ‘i’ or lowercase ‘L”. Trying both versions could help solve your issue.
I copied and pasted the activation code, but it’s still not working. What should I do?
Copying and pasting can sometimes add hidden characters. Double-check for any extraneous spaces or characters.
I received an error message saying there is a problem with my activation code. What does this mean?
- Email addresses can only be used once. Even typos count, so be careful when entering them.
- It’s possible that the code allocation has been exhausted. If your company bought, for example, 10 vouchers and they’ve all been used, you’ll need to purchase another activation code.
My activation code seems valid, but it’s not working. What should I do?
Ensure that the activation code is genuine and correct. If you have any doubts, please contact us on 0344 257 0644 or email email@example.com.